Margam Abbey History Abbot's Kitchen St David's News Friends of the Abbey Music Foundation Stones Museum Contacts
WELCOME TO THE SITE
Founded 1147
August, 2015
The Parish of Margam consists of two churches, the Abbey Church of Saint Mary The Virgin (known as Margam Abbey) and Saint David’s Church, and is part of the Archdeaconry of Margam and one of the three Archdeaconries of the Diocese of Llandaff in the Church in Wales.